Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Heart Says



I love you even though you don’t love me
I care for you even though you don’t care
But what am I supposed to do
My heart says I do love you

Even love is just a game for you
Even you told me words that broke my heart in two
I will still love you
Because that’s what my heart tells me to

Even they said we’re not meant to be
And I should love the one who will love me
But I can’t force heart to love another guy
Because it only says your name and you’re one of a kind

Even if they insist that what they had said was true
Whatever reason they have to prove me
I will still do what my heart tells me
I will love you and it will always be.


Originally written on December 12, 2003
You can find this poem at -=> Authspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment