Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Another Day and Night Passed

Another day and night had passed and yet I’m still waiting in vain. I’m not sure if I had said enough to change someone’s mind or make that someone agree. Since I don’t receive anything nor hear anything my chance seems running away from me like I had run away from it before.  Yeah, I ran away from it before and I let it pass. I wasn’t sure then and I’m not sure until now either. I was afraid it might change everything that I’m already used to. Anyhow, it still changed and I let it slipped away without knowing. 

All I want to do now is to be honest to myself and give myself a chance. A chance that I took away when I decided and consider other things that I knew is better and right than that. I don’t want to think the circumstances and possible effects that might intervene in my life if I do such thing. I don’t want to consider it as a wrong thing but a part of fate’s plan and a thing that might lead me to freedom of mind and happiness in heart. 

But I am just a human and I’m weak. I can’t think of it and consider it for long. I need to say it now or never. Every day I slowly losing my battle and getting weak. I’m afraid that maybe tomorrow or the other day my perspective of things might change. And my every day struggle might end up to nothing. A day and a night to go and those things might be gone in an instant.

No comments:

Post a Comment