Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Power of Music

Sometimes it is my safe haven. It soothes my heart from being hurt and accompanied me from being alone. I felt safe just in listening and alleviate from every words that gave true meanings. It reaches the height and depths of heart.  It’s my medicine from being weak and my way from being lost. As William Green said “Music is moonlight in the gloomy night of life”.

Music is my language and acquaint with what and how I truly feel especially when words don’t come easy. It’s my unsaid words and unexpressed feelings. It gives me pain but it never lied and helps me find the truths. “Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent” by Victor Hugo.

I concur what Ludwig van Beethoven had said that "Music is the mediator between the spiritual and the sensual life". Music heals my soul. It sometimes wipes away worries and doubts in me. It lifts me up, inspire me and help me understand and see life clearly.

Here is a beautiful song, sang by various artists who also believe that music heals our soul.


You can find my article at Musicouch.com


No comments:

Post a Comment